Things to do in Barcelona this Week
The Sharify App has created a list of the best things to do this week in Barcelona. From concerts, to festivals, to cultural events, there are endless things to do in Barcelona in February 2019.
- 🏗Discussion on Ignasi de Solà-Morales on Architecture and Criticism @La Virreina, Tuesday 19th February, from 7PM-9PM
- 🚀Ramón Fabra seminar about Kubrick and technology @Casa Elizalde, Wednesday February 20th from 6:30PM-8PM
- VIDA 2019 Festival with performances by Gus Dapperton and M A V I C A – Marta Casanova @Antiga Fàbrica Estrella Damm, Wednesday February 20th from 6:30PM-10PM
- 🎵Ljubliana & The Seawolf concert and new record “Libra” @Apolo, Wednesday February 20th at 8:30PM
- 🎤Poetry Slam: Multilingual Poetic Encounter @Apolo, Thursday February 21st at 7:30PM
- 🎧”CULT: JENSEN INTERCEPTOR + ODD OSWALD” electronic concert @Moog, Friday February 22nd at 11:59PM
- 📚L’Encantada – Second hand book market @La Carbonera, Saturday February 23rd from 11:30AM-8:30PM
- 🌱The 7th Popular Calçotada of Sarrià– music and a complete calçotada meal @Plaça Sant Vicenç, Saturday February 23rd from 12PM-8PM
- 💃Jazz and Swing with the Barcelona Jazz Orchestra @Apolo, Sunday February 24th at 6:30PM
- 🍴Calçotada 2019 @Plaça Rovira, Sunday February 24th at 2PM
With the Sharify App, there are hundreds of events to be discovered. You can simply plan and share your own events like going for a dog walk, join a small music concert, or if you want to share that amazing secret coffee place that does the best Flat White in Barcelona. It’s all up to you to enjoy and discover your city using Sharify.